Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Daycare Initiation Process


Well, I am supposed to be in my first official Japanese class today but, I was informed that Isaiah has begun his daycare initiation process at 10pm last night.

Normally he sleeps from 8pm until 7 or 8am, but not last night. He woke up at 10pm screaming and didn't stop until around 5am. I tried everything... I thought it was his new mattress. I thought he didn't eat enough at dinnertime and was hungry. I thought his room was not dark enough. But sure enough at 5am I saw the trickle of mucus running from his nose. "Ah...," I thought to myself, "it's the daycare initiation blues."

I happens everytime. By the time we are through traveling this guy should have a really strong immune system cause he's getting exposed to all kinds of strains of colds from kids.

So, around 8am I called my friend Iku and told her I will have to start my class next week instead.

I suppose it was inevitable.

Let the Pediacare begin!

Motherhood calls...

No comments: